|Measurement Range||-40°F to 311°F (-40°C to 155°C)|
|Accuracy||1.0°F (-4°F to 113°F) ±0.5°C (-20°C to 45°C);
otherwise ±1.8°F (±1.0°C)
|Response Time||Less than 5 seconds (0°C to 25°C/32°F to 77°F)|
|Resolution||0.1°(F or C)|
|Display Size/Update||1.5â x 0.5â (38mm x 12.7mm)/Every 2 Seconds|
|Probe Length and Tip Diameter||Stainless steel probe, length 3.90 +/- 0.004 in.
(99 +/- 0.1mm); 14 Gauge – Needle probe 0.067 in. (1.7mm) dia.
|Factory Calibration||NIST traceable calibration certified|
|Compliance Certificate||Manufacturers certificate of compliance available from DeltaTRAK,
NIST Traceable, NSF, CE
Jumbo Display Auto-Cal Needle Probe Thermometer
This unique, next-generation, Needle Probe Thermometer is engineered to set the industry standard for accuracy, durability and readability. It is designed and constructed under exacting standards to meet and exceed specifications required for commercial and professional uses.
- New “Auto-calibration” feature
- Needle probe thermometer provides fastest response time
- Small diameter needle probe ideal for measuring temperature of ‘thin mass’ food such as meat patties, chicken, and fish fillets per FDA Code 4-302.12(B)
- Sealed unibody construction and RoHS compliant
- IP56 waterproof & grease resistant