|For all model specifications, prices and availability Contact Us|
Liebherr Medical Fridges and Freezers
GCCS is an authorised dealer in Australia for Liebherr Biomedical Fridges and Freezers.
Liebherr Biomedical refrigerators and freezers are designed to EN 60068-3 for optimal temperature stability and consistency to optimise storage of temperature-sensitive biological samples and reagents, vaccines,
medicines and chemicals.
Fridges and freezers are purpose-built for use in:
- Healthcare facilities.
GCCS Qualification and Validation Team, can perform all equipment qualification stages DQ, IQ,OQ and PQ (if required) prior and after installation in accordance with national and international guidelines.
For all models, qualification information, prices and availability Contact Us
- The forced-air cooling system ensures temperature uniformity within each unit and fast temperature recovery after door openings.
- LKPv, LGPv and LGv models use an innovative short hot gas defrost cycle which allows the units to defrost more often and faster without compromising temperature control and integrity of stored contents.
- Visual and audible alarms for temperature breaches.
- Integrated data memory to logs temperature and alarm events.
- Keypad lock prevents temperature and alarm setting changes without password, and a physical lock protects against unauthorised access.
- Remote monitoring and building management systems can also be added using RS 485 interface.